Sunday, March 22, 2009

We were nuts!!!

My sisters, mom, and I decided to take all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday. Why?? I don't know. Momentary loss of our minds!! It was crazy since everyone was on spring break and also were nuts. None the less, I think they all had a good time. And afterwards, Isaiah and I went home to rest in the silence of our home :)
At first, Isaiah was overwhelmed (duh!). He sat in the rides but wouldn't smile.
After a little pizza and pop, he lossened up and then was on the go.

He found the air hockey table.



He liked the Whack-A-Mole. Anything he can hit that's OK with mom!



Then he discovered the balls. He throws well but just not hard enough to get them all the way to the end.




I then tried to distract him with the basketballs. Bad idea- he didn't want to let others have a turn.
Here is my niece MiKayla.

1 comment:

mommyjoymarie said...

This cracked me up!! Your commentary and the beginning is hilarious! My boys think that anyone who chooses to go to Chuck E. Cheese at any time for any reason is nuts...I don't mind. :)