Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Atlanta Zoo

Have I ever mentioned that I love going to the zoo?!?!? This past weekend we went while my sister Tiffany was here visiting. I have to admit that it wasn't as good as the one at home (maybe I am biased!!) but it was still a lot of fun and they have PANDAS!!! My absolute favorite animal- which I had never seen before!!! We had a good time exploring.

This is a petting zoo at the beginning. I know you are all thinking "did she actually go in?" The answer is yes. This one had super calm, nice animals which Isaiah loved. He went right up to each of them and petted them all! They just laid there and didn't move or make a sound. As petting zoos go, this one was the best.








Next on to the pandas!!!














Isaiah enjoyed the otters.





This red panda is bigger and more visible than the one in Wichita, but just as un-active!


They have a lot of gorillas and we got there at feeding time so they were pretty active.


The bird exhibt is a large tree house. Isaiah had fun in the big nest (fyi- that is a napkin in his hand, he was cleaning the nest!)






Notice the clothing change - Isaiah had an "accident" and this was the extra outfit in the bag (guess I need to change to more fall appropriate attire!)


But this didn't stop him. He loved all the statues! He got right on each one and waited to have his picture taken :)



After the zoo, we had supper at the Cracker Barrel and then took Tiff to that air port. Another wonderful trip!! Who's next to come visist - I need names?????

1 comment:

mommyjoymarie said...

Cute pandas...and smiles from Isaiah!!