Sunday, October 12, 2008

Party Time

If the new background didn't give it away, Isaiah's 1st birthday is on Thursday. I can't believe it has already been a year. When they say time is precious because it goes by quickly, they weren't lying! We had his birthday party today so that more of our family could attend.

Adam and I made the cakes. Not as professional as Heather's but it was fun.


Opening presents.

He wasn't too sure about the beanbag chair. I think we can take out some of the beans so it is not so big.

And the long awaited birthday cake! Yum!

This is new.



I'm One! (Almost)

Thanks everyone for a great First Party! ~Love, Isaiah

3 comments:

Heather said...

The cake is too cool! Happy First Birthday! Wow, I can't believe he's one already! He is such a beautiful little boy! I love seeing all your pictures. LOVE the new hat and gloves!

The Rouse House said...

That cake is adorable! Great job!!

Sherbear2975 said...

The cake is great! Besides homemade cakes are the best! you should of seen the one I made for Hunter one year it was Blues Clues, and I think it was a circle, it was cake! But I think your cake is adorable! Happy 1st Birthday!!!