Thursday, June 3, 2010

MOPS

I have had a wonderful time these last 8 months getting to know some amazing women in my MOPS group. Though I have not taken many pictures at our events, I totally plan to change that these next few months!!!!

We had a playgroup at the park a few weeks back:
Ruthie and Isaiah


Faye and her cutie Joel
And just cuz he is so cute

This tractor was a big hit!

As was the alligator

Matthew :)

Sarah and Isaiah

Pretty girl



I tried to get them all coming down together - no such luck :)

We ended the morning with a picnic lunch!

Here are a few quick shots of our family bbq a couple of weekends - I didn't get many.
A bottle of red pop exploded on Amber, also spraying Leisha and Sarah!!!

We had a ton of delicious food!




YUMMY :)

2 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

That slide is cool!

Michelle said...

I agree about the slide!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun!