Friday, December 25, 2009

The week before Christmas

I love being home with Isaiah. This is a special time of doing projects together, allowing him to help me and thus to learn new skills, and just having fun!!!

Isaiah and I did some baking. I made different kinds of candy and he helped me with the cookies.





Michaels had all there Christmas decorations marked down already so I found this little tree and mini ornaments for Isaiah to have. He loves carrying around his special tree.




We made a gingerbread train (please don't compare ours to the Bergquists!!!) We had trouble with pieces breaking and then not sticking together. It is definitely not a masterpiece, but it was a fun family project.




On Christmas Eve Isaiah got to open one of his gifts. He has taking a liking to golf and asks to go to Stone Mountain and play mini golf almost daily. So we got him a little golf game (though at the time of this post we have already lost one of the two balls :) )


After he went to bed, Adam and I spent the rest of the evening setting up his gifts and getting things ready for Christmas morning.


2 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I think your train looks great! I had a hard time getting the tall train part to stay up. I kept pushing it up every time I walked by...it must have eventually dried enough to hold. :)f

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!