Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to Our "Home"?

As a short recap, a week ago Sunday Isaiah and I flew out to Atlanta to meet up with Adam, who had driven our car out. As any good blogging mom does, I took many pictures of Isaiah's first airplane ride. Unfortunately my camera card went fruity and I lost all of the pictures!! (omen??) Anyways, he did wonderfully and I think had fun :) Last Monday we took it easy, cleaned a little at the house, swam at the pool in the hotel, and explored our new town. Once again no pix 'cuz the camera is still broken- though we got it fixed that night. I was not going to be without it on delivery day!!! DUH!

Tuesday morning, bright and early, our day started.

The movers started the long, and exhausting, process of unloading all of our stuff.

By the end of the day, this is what the house looked like...








Adam and Isaiah found things to do to help the time go by. Isaiah loved to explore and go up and down the stairs inside and out.

Up the ramp/stairs:

Down the stairs:

And back up again...over and over:


Adam pushing Isaiah up the driveway:

And Isaiah zooming back down:

I promise there will be pictures of the final product soon. I have a few more boxes left and some finishing touches before I reveal it all to you.
Our first week has had its ups and downs, probably more ups than downs, but none the less we survived.

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

Your house looks so beautiful! It's going to be great once you get everything unpacked and settled in!