Monday, June 15, 2009

Zoo Trip

On Friday, Isaiah and I needed to get out of the house for a while so we went to the zoo. I love going because everytime I go I see something new and/or cool.

When we arrived at the lion exhibit, there he was, sitting right next to the window. I have never seen him that close before.






At the grizzly exhibit, both bears were at the back in the water. It was fun to watch them up close as well.












Then to top off our day of new sightings, as we are leaving the penguins, there was this beautiful peacock in full display.



Since it was Friday it was wet and wild day. Isaiah didn't want to get out of the stroller to get in the water so I wheeled him and the stroller unter the mist tent. He didn't complain as his feet got wet and cooled off :)


Here are some geese and their gosslings.

"bye-bye monkeys"

He actually asked to get out of the stroller to get on this statue.

And just because I think it is cute and funny, here is a blast from the past (8-3-08)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great close up shots of the lion and the bears! They were so close.