Sunday, June 7, 2009

Keeleigh Time

I babysat Keeleigh three days this week and of course snapped a lot of pictures. Here is the highlights of our time together.
On Monday, we went to the mall with Erica and Mom. We let the kids play in the play area- those photos are on Ercia's camera so will be posted later :)
Wednsday we went outside and played in the backyard. Most of the good photos are on my phone, but here are a few I was able to catch with the camera.

Swinging and Sonic ice- what could be better.



Isaiah was in a hugging mood.




Thursday it was just me and Keeleigh.

We did some side walk chalk.






Today, Amanda (her mom, my cousin) and her stopped by briefly at my parents house and so she joined in the water fun.









We had a good week hanging out together!

No comments: