Monday, September 15, 2008

Time to Catch Up

I have been sick for most of the past week so I haven't updated in a while. So here is our week in review. Last Monday we took Isaiah to the State Fair. I think he enjoyed it, even though it was a bit chilly.


Our first stop was the petting zoo. I haven't let Isaiah touch an animal yet but we did get to look at the close up.














Then we grabbed a quick bite to eat.









Next it was on to all the large, "manly" equipment!






Here are some random shots during the week...

Isaiah enjoying his new PJ's


Isaiah walking around the house

with the help of his walker :)

Yesterday we went to visit Adam's mom because his Aunt Sharon and Uncle Ray were in town.

Here is Isaiah lounging in his rocker.


With Grandma Nola


With Uncle Ray and Aunt Sharon



And if you made it to the end of this post, you are in for a treat (especially my Bunco gals!). It is official. I am raising a boy. This week, while taking a bath, he discovered the part of his body that seperates him from me :) Lord help me! I don't know anything about boys!

Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

The Rouse House said...

Now you can officially add to our conversations instead of just laughing at us! See you Thursday!!