Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond....

As part of his birthday celebration ( I can't believe he will be three on Saturday!!!), we took Isaiah to see Disney on Ice Toy Story 3. And let me just say, he loved it!! It was neat watching him be so excited about the whole show.

We borrowed a Buzz costume for Halloween and he was thrilled when I told him he could wear it to the show as well! People on the subway and at McDonalds came up to Isaiah and talked to him, gushing about how cute "Buzz" was!


The costumes of all the characters were great and super cute.










 He did great- sat through the entire thing, clapped and waved, and just had a blast :)


Overall, the evening was a success! Now time to get ready for his party on Saturday :)

2 comments:

The Rouse House said...

This looks so fun! The characters look so cute, inclding your Buzz!

And I see you're half way this next week!!

Michelle said...

What a fun night! I love doing fun things for my kids too!