Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rest of the Week

Thursday we met up with Tiffany, MiKayla, Lucas, Joy, and her boys at Exploration Place! (I don't feel like adding commentary!)

Sorry Joy- I didn't want to take time edit :)


Then that night we celebrated my dad's birthday. All the kids wanted to help open his presents.
(Lucas was asleep so is missing from the photo)

We then watched the K-State game!! GO CATS!!

Friday was playgroup at Joy's!!!
All the kids enjoyed being outside and playing on the new swing set/fort/jungle gym.
And of course, there was plenty of "baby-time"
I am so blessed with wonderful friends!!!! Thanks gals for a fun morning!!!!

3 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I'm glad we got to get together with the kiddos!

The Rouse House said...

I was hoping you'd post the picture of Joy in the tornado :)

Renetta said...

My pictures of Joy in the tornado didn't turn out!!! There was too much of a glare on the glass!! Bummer :)