Sunday, February 28, 2010

Funnies

1. Mommy: "How old are you?"
Isaiah: "I 2, Mommy 4, and Daddy 7"

2. After sitting on his potty chair for a couple of minutes and nothing happening, Isaiah announced that his "penis (pee-nee) isn't working"

3. Isaiah: "my pop went in my mouth."
 Daddy: "yes it went in your mouth and down to your tummy."
 Isaiah: "and out my pee-nee."

4. Isaiah and Ruthie were "chatting" with each other in the backseat.
Isaiah: "my mommy has issues driving"
(not sure what he is referring to!)

5. Adam and Isaiah like jumping out from around corners and "scaring" each other. The other day, I was in my room while Isaiah was napping and didn't hear him go downstairs. When I went down a few minutes later: "I scare you Mommy"  He really did scare me!!!!

6. Favorite lines: "Oh gracious!"  "Oh dear"  "That's crazy"

No comments: