Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love the Zoo

Everytime we go to the zoo, we either see or do something new/cool. This last week we met Joy and her boys and experienced three new things.

We fed the giraffes.
Isaiah walked right up and fed him the leaves but I was too slow to get the picture.

Next time he wanted me to help.




We rode the boat- something I have never done. Aren't they all adorable in their lifejackets.




Enjoying being on the water and seeing lots of ducks.



Group photo - with the worker in the background! Should have paid attention to our surroundings :)


Then off to the tiger exhibit.

We saw the tigers up close and doing tricks for their lunch. Very impresive.




We had a great time and left right before the rain :)

1 comment:

mommyjoymarie said...

That group shot cracks me up! I need a copy of that one...and the one of Reed. :)